Introduction to Data Analytics for Poultry Industry
ACPV Workshop 2022
About this course
The poultry industry generate enormous amount of information. This could be used to register historical series or as a data base to generate information to improve the results and plan future developments.
Analytical thinking sets the foundation for proper decision making. This process should consider the identification of the problem, the appropriate data collection, the statistical or analytical analysis, the interpretation and communication of the results, and the proper decision making.
The course uses practical examples from the industry and real data shared by some of the main integrations of the world. It opens the opportunity for customized data analytic projects.
The program includes the following topics:
- Overview of analytics and potential benefits
- Statistical thinking and problem solving I
- Identifying potential root causes
- Software for data visualization and analytics
- Data visualization and graphics
- Compiling and Collecting Data
- Exploratory data analysis
- Data preparation for analysis
Director & Instructor: Dr. Edgar O. Oviedo Rondon
Oviedo’s Lab Team: Maria Camila Alfaro and Gustavo Adolfo Quintana
Instructional Design: Federico Etcheverry
6 self-paced and on demand interactive modules
- Available online and offline (Anpro Campus app)
- Multiple supports: desktop or mobile platforms
- Multimedia content
Support by the Experts
Final Exam for Certification