This online program provides an exhaustive overview of the feed manufacturing process, describing each production step, the best practices applied by the industry and the latest technology used in feed mills.
About this course
It gives students the opportunity to increase their knowledge and skills about feed manufacturing. The program is recommended for new employees as part of their onboarding training and for those employees that want a deeper understanding of the full process.
The course is divided into 11 modules:
- Feed Mill Design (launching: February 2020)
- Raw material receiving (launching: March 2020)
- Grinding and Particle Size (launching: March 2020)
- Batching and Mixing (launching: April 2020)
- Conditioning and Pelleting (launching: April 2020)
- Cooling (launching: May 2020)
- Post-pellet liquid Application (launching: May 2020)
- Crumbling (launching: June 2020)
- Packaging and Storage (launching: June 2020)
- Loadout (launching: July 2020)
- Additional Equipment (launching: July 2020)
The course ends with a best practice exercise (students must share a personal experience or indicate a best practice known from the feed industry) and a final multiple-choice exam.
The coming modules will be launched during the first semester of 2020.
You can see a preview of some screens of Module 1 by clicking here.
You can also see a demo of a 360 VR Tour by clicking here (Chrome preferred)
Self-enrolment, self-paced and on demand
Multiple supports: desktop or mobile platforms
Available online and offline
Support by the Field Expert
Optional Final Exam for Certification